Using Apache Airflow as an orchestration tool is perhaps one of the modern and most efficient ways for Big Data Developers.
Of course, you need a solid approach that covers discovery, analysis, planning, and execution.
In this online meetup, well make a short overview of the ApacheAirflow architecture and then dive into a live session.
The practical part will contain:
- Building a pipeline with sensors and several operators,
- Writing the results from our pipeline to the database,
- Setting up notifications in Telegram for the successful pipeline results,
- Live discussion: the distribution of the tasks by workers, why pools are so essential.
Join us for some insightful discussion, use-case examples, and tips for getting started with your journey to the Apache Airflow. Sign up today.
- Vladimir Baev, Delivery Manager
- Andrey Elistratov, Big Data Developer
- Sevak Avetisyan, Senior Big Data Developer
Join us and win Martin Kleppmanns e-book "Designing Data-Intensive Applications" for the most tricky question.
April 22, 6 pm MSK